Anti-Gray Hair 7050 Review vs Pc Kus Pseudocatalase
Premature Growth Of Gray Hairs
The emergence of gray hairs is probably the most unsightly feature for the humans especially the women. There is no doubt that it is natural to have gray hair and hairs ultimately turn gray with the passage of time and age.
But, having gray hairs at a young age, even at less than 30 years of age is surely a problem that needs to be noticed and solved.
While many people who are older and have gray hair, use to color their hairs and look younger, the premature growth of gray hairs can make a young person look older.
Causes of Gray hair
On average, research shows that normal American people start getting gray hair when they are in mid- 30’s. Whereas, the African American people get them in their mid- 40’s.
There are a lot of reasons that may cause gray hairs, some of them are as follows:-
- Aging can ultimately bring gray hairs undoubtedly
- There is a special pigment in the hairs that gives them the black color. That pigment is called melanin. When the production of melanin stops, then the natural color of your hair also starts to fade away.
- Some research has also shown some amount of hydrogen peroxide released by the hairs which have a property to bleach the color of hairs, thus making your hair color gray.
- There may be a hereditary characteristic that causes your hairs to grow gray.
- Stress is also found to be a reason of gray hairs
- The deficiency of vitamin B-12 and some problems with the thyroid and pituitary gland can also cause premature graying.
- There may be several other factors responsible for the gray hair such as genetic predisposition, smoking, malnutrition, use of substandard or unsuitable hair products, fluctuation in hormones and many diseases too.
Time to treat gray hair: Anti-Gray Hair Treatment?
You need not cover the gray hair strands with some chemical-laden and commercial hair colors. You cannot take any risk with your hair.
Already you are growing premature gray hairs, and a temporary synthetic anti-gray hair treatment can thus not be relied upon in any case.
You must eat a healthy and nutritious diet and fulfill the deficiency of vitamins and other nutrients. If this doesn’t help, then you have to go for the remedies for gray hairs.
Just Google the anti-gray hair treatment options and you will find countless ones in the search results.
Any product cannot be trusted before studying about the ingredients and checking out the reviews of different people who have used the product before.
So, here in this guide, two popular anti-gray hair treatment options are compared.
PC Kus Pseudocatalase Cream & Powder Anti-Gray Hair
The European scientists developed a really efficient product to restore natural hairs and cure the gray hairs. A lot of people are excited about the product and thousands of them have already used and attained positive results from PC kus.
- There is a condition in the skin due to which it loses the natural hair color, and discolored and unsightly splotches are formed in the skin. This condition is called vitiligo. PC kus is known to reverse this condition.
- As already mentioned, hairs are also found to produce hydrogen peroxide that reacts with the hair follicles and causes oxidative. This stress can ultimately bleach out the color of hairs. This happens when a person grows and ages. While he is young, he has an enzyme called catalase. Catalase breaks down hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water thereby neutralizing the negative effect on the hairs. Now, as the person ages, the production of this enzyme also stops and eventually, hydrogen peroxide reacts with hair and bleaches out their color.
PC kus can be activated by exposing it to the sunlight. PC kus adds new catalase enzymes to the skin and thus, the hydrogen peroxide in the follicle is blocked and converted to water and oxygen.
This effect is exactly like that of the natural catalase enzymes. PC kus blocks hydrogen peroxide from accumulating in the follicle skin and thus, the natural pigment of skin and hair is regained.
Thus, PC kus can be used by the old as well as young people.
This is helpful to regain the natural color of hairs and get a presentable appearance. Gray hairs are distressing and make you feel really old in front of others.
PC kus in this regard is a helpful and an innovative approach that reverses the gray hair conditions and makes them black again.
Can Anti Gray Hair 7050 Pills Restore Natural Hair Color?
According to reviews are given on the Internet by a user of this drug, the drug is completely useless and has no effect whatsoever on the color of your hair.
Most users have given it a rating of one star, perhaps because a rating of zero stars is not possible. This formula has created a sea of disgruntled and dissatisfied customers.
Not being able to do the job that it claimed to do is bad enough, but causing irreversible damage to consumers is worse.
Although the drug claims to have no side effects, dermatologists worldwide are deeply concerned with this product.
Dr. Maria Fusco, assistant professor of the Department of dermatological medicine at Northwestern University School of Medicine notes that this drug does not come with any known side effects, which means that the company did not carry out enough studies to investigate its side effects.
“How can a pill reverse the color of hair?…” Dr. Maria retorts, “The graying of hair involves complex biological processes. A pill cannot change that, certainly not until further advancement in the field of dermatology.”[wp-review id=”255″] Please Share: